Friday, September 28, 2007

Flash your stash..

Ok.. So I lied.. I told my Secret Pal hostess that I was not going to show my stash. If I did I would have to admit that I have a problem and the whole thing would not be pretty. I know I have a yarn problem.. Ask any of my friends who have visited here. I have enough yarn to open a shop. So here is my sock yarn stash with a little of my new yarn Buckingham from Bristol thrown in for good measure. I am currently using the Buckingham to make myself a four cornered shawl. The rest is different types of sock yarn. I figured that from what I could in a few minutes will make me 16 pairs of socks. I will now leave the rest of my stash to your imagination. I can only say I love fiber.

3 comments:

Susan said...

Ha, ha.

Anonymous said...

Thanks for stopping by my blog. That is only a portion of the stash. My wife deff adds to the sock stash as she seems to think that I should only knit socks and they should all be for her. HAHAHA

Super Secret Knitting Pal said...

Hey there Jenny...

A package should be out in the mail to you on Monday.

Have a great weekend...

TGIF!