Thursday, November 1, 2007

Whee!!!

Or should I say Wii.... You evil little toy. Ken decided that it would be a great idea to purchase guitar hero.. Ok... all I can say is that I stayed up well past midnight and well quite frankly I suck at this game. Now I remember why I hate piano, something about trying to get both hands to do something at the same thing. A quality that I apparently do not possess.. Well, at least I have a week before Glitter and her friend get back from Vegas. Somehow I came up with the bright idea of having them over to play. Now the get to see me make a fool of myself. Oh dear...

On to other news, darling little Max went to the Dr's to get his 6 months appointment. Turns out the reason he is not sleeping through the night is the fact that he has an earache. Because he is on medicine he now has an earache and the runs. Poor little guy, he is so happy through it all. What a sweet boy. Now on top of all of this Miss Robyn bonked her nose at gym and we have to take her to the Dr to make sure that she didn't break it. It isn't broke, but bruised. Thank goodness for small favors.

I am still working hard at my shawl and do not see it being finished anytime soon. I also own Laura one more afghan that I need to sew up for her. She was in charge of the Rebuilding Greensburg Block by Block project and had a bunch to finish. Hopefully I will get that done soon.

2 comments:

Susan said...

Between me and "my friend" (Ha, Ha) we have 4 guitars between us. We will kick your ass.

I even have a homemade guitar hero shirt to wear.

Super Secret Knitting Pal said...

Just got back from the annual knitting retreat...so much fun, such great knits and some beautiful handspun.

Package to go out next week...I need the weekend upcoming to get it all together.