Sunday, November 18, 2007

Mister Man....

Is starting to chatter. I can hardly believe it. He is saying Daddy... he was so cute tonight. We have finally decided it is time for him to learn to fall asleep in his crib and not nursing. Very important for learning to self sooth. As much as I hate to hear him cry, I hate the fact that if he wakes up in the middle of the night he needs to nurse to go back to sleep. So tonight when he got mad about being in his crib, he starting calling.. Daddy.. Daddy.. Daddy.... Broke my heart, but darn cute...

1 comment:

Super Secret Knitting Pal said...

Jenny...My apologies as I just found out TODAY was the last day for SP 11. I hope you enjoyed this round and felt that you got some goodies worth getting.

I should have sent my name in the last package...I'll email you who I am.