Thursday, August 16, 2007

Secret Pal Questioniare 2

1.  What is the one knitting accessory you
could notlive without? My circular #2 Turbo's,
I love to knit socks.

2. If you're heading on vacation, do you take
knitting with you? If so, how much and what
type of project? Good question. I always take
a pair of socks with me on vacation. They are
easy to work on and carry. I also take a project
that has a deadline on it. This time when I go
it will be a baby blanket that needs to be
finished.

3. Where have you travelled to that you'd
consider your favorite spot? I just love to travel.
That said I have to say that I loved visiting Paris
and look forward to the day that I can go back.

4. What is your favorite knitting book at the
moment? Do you own it? I don't have a favorite
knitting book. I use them for inspiration and
try to make my own patterns. That said I would
love a lace knitting book. One that has all
types of lace patterns. There is one by interweave
knits but I can't think of the name off hand.

5. Do you listen to podcasts? Which is your
favorite(s)? No, because that would me that I
would have to own a I-pod which I do not.

1 comment:

Criquette said...

Congratulations, you've won the Greensburg squares contest! Aren't you glad you started blogging? Thanks again for knitting and putting together that wonderful afghan. Will you please email me your address so I can send you your prize of the yummy sock yarn! My email is criquette55ATyahooDOTcom.