Saturday, August 25, 2007

I have the best pal ever!!!


I just have to say I have the best pal ever!!! She is awesome. The sock yarn that she picked out for me is perfect. I love the lotion, tea bag holder and the candy. Who can ever have enough stitch markers and needles. I can't wait to start my new pair of socks. She was even kind enough to send me a pattern so that I do not need to go searching for one. The "to do list" for my fridge is perfect for my busy life. I will post my picture of the package later on today. I also have to say that the little touch of wrapping my box and then stamping it is so cool. Thank you again my super secret pal..


3 comments:

Super Secret Knitting Pal said...

Wow...that was quick!

Glad you liked it...always fun to get a parcel in the post.

Happy knitting.

Valerie said...

AWSOME!!!!! How exciting. I'm sending mine out this week to my Pal. I hope she likes it.

Susan said...

Wow - awesome!! I love it.