Monday, August 6, 2007

Secret Pal Questionaire...

1. What is/are your favorite yarn/s to knit with? What fibers do you absolutely *not* like?
I love all types of yarn. My favorite at the moment would be lace and sock yarn, but almost anything is fine with me. The only thing that I CAN NOT knit with is mohair. Mohair in my house makes me a very, very sad sneezy puppy.


2. What do you use to store your needles/hooks in?
Nothing... they are all over the house. I really do need a way to organize them.


3. How long have you been knitting & how did you learn? Would you consider your skill level to be beginner, intermediate or advanced?
I started when I was 8 years old and I am now 33. I teach knitting to other people and have tried all types of knitting. I am always up for a new project.


5. What's your favorite scent? Lilac

6. Do you have a sweet tooth? Favorite candy? mmmmm.... candy....

7. What other crafts or Do-It-Yourself things do you like to do? Do you spin? I love to spin and have two wheels.

9. What's your favorite color(s)? Any colors you just can't stand? I love most colors just not murky dark browns, greens and yellows

10. What is your family situation? Do you have any pets? I have a dog, hubby and two children.

11. Do you wear scarves, hats, mittens or ponchos? Yes, I am an after school teacher and we are outside quite a bit.

12. What is/are your favorite item/s to knit? Socks...Lace and more socks.

13. What are you knitting right now? Socks, a shawl and more socks..

14. Do you like to receive handmade gifts? Just not food...allergies....

15. Do you prefer straight or circular needles? Bamboo, aluminum, plastic? Turbo addis..

16. Do you own a yarn winder and/or swift? Both

17. How old is your oldest UFO? 10 years old

18. What is your favorite holiday? Not sure..

19. Is there anything that you collect? Yarn...

20. Any books, yarns, needles or patterns out there you are dying to get your hands on? What knitting magazine subscriptions do you have? Not really..

21. Are there any new techniques you'd like to learn? Not right now..

22. Are you a sock knitter? What are your foot measurements? Yes.. size 7 foot..

23. When is your birthday? May 9, 1974..


No comments: