Saturday, August 25, 2007

Bummer...

I am so bummed. My darling hubby bought me a box of Godiva chocolate for no reason. He loves me so. I opened it to discover to my horror that they were all terribly deformed and rather awful to eat. They were completely dried in the middle and looked like they had shrunk. I do have to say that the wonderful people at Godiva made it all good. I called this evening (10:45pm Sat) to explain to them what had happen. I needed too, they were so bad that I needed to throw them out. What a sin. They are sending me a brand new box in the mail. I have gotten chocolate in the past from them through the mail and it is well pack. At least I am getting good chocolate out of this.

2 comments:

Susan said...

At least they have good customer service to replace it!!!

Super Secret Knitting Pal said...

Hey there....

Did you get those replacement chocolates yet? Yes, it does seem that they have good customer service as glitter mentioned.

I am off camping this weekend (the kids are staying home...ah, to have college/high school aged kids...divine!)

I am knitting up a little something for you, fingers crossed I get it done before we leave so I can get it blocked and have it dry while we are gone.

Now...what shall I take camping with me...a whole weekend of sitting and knitting...it just can't get any better than that. Wait, it can, DH can do all the cooking and cleaning. (insert wood nymph laugh here).

Have a great Labor Day weekend.