Wednesday, July 11, 2007

Busy as always..

Life just doesn't ever seemed to slow down for me. Yesterday was suppose to be a nice and quiet day for me and the kids. We were just goingto run out to the local craft store for some activities for Robyn. We had fun choosing rainy day or it is just to darn hot to go outside activities to do. We get home and the phone rings. My parents want to go out to dinner. More stuff to do, but I do love eating with them. We go play with the neighbors when Robyn has a massive melt down. Off to home again for a nap. The problem it is 5:30 we have to be at dinner for 6:30. She will never make it through dinner without a nap. She passes out hard, Max passes out hard and they are not up yet at 6:20pm. So my darling husband sent me to dinner by myself. It was so nice to have dinner with just me, my brother and my parents. I haven't done that since the kids were born.

Today we are off to pick tart red cherries, they are as good as the ones i grew up eating in MI. Yummy. Laura, if you are reading this I will think of you when eating them.


2 comments:

Susan said...

Crap, my comment crashed. I was gonna say I hope you make cherry pie. While no chocolate for me for now, I can still eat that!

And, Jen @ For The Birds tagged you:
http://www.for-the-birds.net/

Laura said...

Aww. hehe I do love me some cherries but my favorites are black cherries! MMMM! I'm also a goner when it comes to black cherry ice cream. Heavenly!