Saturday, July 7, 2007

Up all night!!!

I was up most of the night last night. Not because of the children, but because of some stupid My Little Pony toy. It somehow started playing music last night. I will never get it out of my mind again. On top of that other baby toys also went off. As far as I can figure, the heat made them wonky or we have magical attic creatures living up there.

On the knitting front I am bust working on the squares for the afghan and have decided to sew it up together before sending it off.

Off to pass out...

3 comments:

Criquette said...

Of course you can link to my blog - thanks so much! And please let me know when you post the afghan so I can show it on my blog too!

Susan said...

Did any house get hit by lightning nearby? LOL. That happened to my neighbors house when the house two house down from theirs got struck by lightning. : )

Laura said...

Oh we do have one toy like that (the infection hasn't spread to other toys). We try to ignore it. hehe

Thank you for being such a great knitter for the afghan project! Wow - you're seaming too! Big hugs to you Jenny!! :)