Friday, July 6, 2007

More about me..

Since this is Spinning Jenny's World this blog is going to be mostly about my knitting and if I ever find time again with my spinning. With two children who knows when I will spin again. As much as I love it, I just don't have time.

The great news on the spinning front is my aunt was up visiting my dad, we were talking about my knitting and I mentioned that I spin, she told me that she had an antique spinning wheel in her basement and she is going to give it to me. I am so excited, it is in working condition. So I am going to be the proud owner of a new to me spinning wheel.

On the knitting front I have been knitting for a awesome project called "Rebuilding Greensburg, Block by Block" . It is a really great project and I am enjoying working on it and at this point I have over 20 squares made. I am hoping to have 56 done before Aug 1st, which is the drop dead date for sending the squares.

I am also working on a pair of sock called monkey for a fellow blogger, who convinced me last night to start blogging. They are made in a beautiful yarn by Lorna's Lace and I love it.

On the home front my little darling decided that she would help out her mother yesterday and remove the baby from the baby swing. I also most died, thank goodness Robyn didn't drop Max and got him safely to the couch. She was so proud of herself and rescuing the baby brother, that I had a hard time bawling her out, so we nicely explained that no matter how much he is crying you are not allowed to move him.


3 comments:

Valerie said...

YAYAYYAYAAAA! I'm that felllow blogger! :D

Lil Robyn. What a cutie.

Criquette said...

Welcome to the blogging world! Don't forget to check back in with me after you've finished all of your Greensburg squares - if you get that many done, you could very well be the winner!!

Jen said...

That fellow blogger is a sweet thing- I wish SHE posted more often! Just kidding, Val!

Welcome to the blogging world!