Saturday, July 21, 2007

The world gets smaller....

Just when you think that you manage to get away from the past, it shows up yet again. I called the Le Leche League yesterday to get some advice about what do with Max and my pending jury duty. I am a nursing mother and he is still so young I wasn't sure what to do with him. The advice was leave him at home. Then the leader invited me to attend a meeting. I asked her when the meeting was and then the lightbulb went off in my head. Your last meeting was Thursday... Hum the mother of the child that Robyn bit was at a Le Leche League meeting that night and didn't attend the concert we saw. I asked the leader if she knew if her group had a mother of twin 4 year old boys. Oh you do? Oh she is your co-leader? Hummm... Apparently I am meant to become friends with this women.

1 comment:

Valerie said...

lol, that's a kick.