Wednesday, July 18, 2007

Robyn is too analytical sometimes..

My darling little Robyn is just too analytical sometimes. We have been working on her behavior as of late. She is a sweet little girl, but just doesn't use her listening skills as well as she should. She will do sometime naughty and will be asked by different adults why are you so bad? Ken and I always try to point out to her that she isn't bad but that her behavior is bad. Well, apparently we are telling her that enough. Last night at dinner she could have behaved better. When we asked her on the way home why was she behaving badly she retorted " I guess when G-d created me he made me bad." It broke my heart, I had to tell her that G-d doesn't make bad people. That she is good but makes poor choices.

If you interact with my child and she misbehaves please tell her that her behavior is bad not that she is bad. I need a kid with a good self-image.

2 comments:

Valerie said...

awwwww, poor baby.

Susan said...

That sounds just like her too. Poor kiddo.